Healthy eating is of course important if you want a healthy body. But often, we forget our biggest organ: the skin. BeBio’s fresh start tip this week is that you need to get healthy!. Best skin care stores has all the best skin care products.
We try to eat ‘pure’ and ‘clean’. We want to get as few poisons and other harmful substances as possible. Still, we lubricate our largest organ, our skin, full of toxic substances. These substances are absorbed directly into our body through the skin. Pretty unhealthy so!
A few benefits of natural best skin care:
– It’s safe . You only use fabrics that are good for you.
– No harmful effects. The chemical and synthetic substances in regular cosmetics are regularly associated with cancer, central nervous system disorders and hormonal disorders.
– It works! In addition to the fact that natural products are better for your skin, they work again! Several studies have shown that (unprocessed) products are very effective in nature.
– Your skin is outdated less quickly. Natural skin care draws deep into your best skin care and prevents dehydration. This causes the first wrinkles to get much less chance or to become less deep.
– It nourishes your skin. Natural skin care really takes care of your skin. Do not lubricate out of habit, but look at the skin’s need and fulfill it.
– Good for nature and animals. Brands that market a natural product often work with respect for nature and animals.
5 Tips For Natural Care:
1: Read an ingredient list You also do this with food so why not skin care? This way you quickly learn that there is a lot of trouble in skin care. Want to know what ingredients to watch, look here.
2: Detox your skin We did it! But it’s not easy: 4 weeks no skin care products and cosmetics. As long as it takes for your skin to regain its natural balance and the toxins are from the deepest layers of your skin. Do not use and spread anything at all. Clean your face daily with a hand wash and lukewarm water.
3: Test! Test what you like. This way we often come into contact with beautiful brands. We then test the product and share it with others.
4: Do not forget about the deodorant You will also get many poisons through your deodorant. Certainly with the spray variants. We found a great natural deodorant that is also used for pimples, mosquito bumps, wounds and other skin problems. Love it!
5: DIY! You do not really have to retrieve an arsenal of new products. You can also easily make a lot of yourself. With a tablespoon of yogurt, oatmeal and honey, stir a nutritious mask together.